We are committed to giving our customers complete confidence and protection of their
biggest assets, their health and their home.
We will respond to any pest emergency and will remove your infestation, quickly and without disruption to your family routine.
Domestic building may include, but not limited to:
- Homes, rental homes, granny flats;
- Single or double story homes or flats, units, townhouses;
- One to as many bedrooms.
Safety First – The main concern to families is the use of pest control chemicals within their home, particularly their living spaces. Our commitment is protecting your family’s health and eliminating environmental impact.
We use only carefully selected products, and employ methods, which are designed to ensure no adverse health effects, in particular when dealing with children, pets and the sensitivities of health conditions.
The Chemicals Used:
|Area||Chemical||Any Hazards||Recommendations to Children||Recommendations to Pets|
|Roof Void||Coopex Powder|
Dominance Pest Control provides a minimum service guarantee period and can provide pest control services in the Macarthur Region, Western Sydney and Brisbane areas.
We provide a comprehensive range of pest services that include, but not limited to;
Pest Control Price Guide
To gain a realistic price suited for your property and pest situation, please click on “Quote”.
- What is important when considering the cost of a service?
- It is not only the cost of the service, but should also include the manner in which the service is provided, professionalism, enthusiasm to get the job completed correctly, the flexibility of working with your available time and our ongoing service.
- These things should all be considered not just purely dollars. Always remember the saying “you get what you pay for” sometimes the cheapest is good enough however often this is not the case.
Areas We Treat
|Inside Spray Only||30cm barrier around skirting boards, roof void, attached/detached garage.|
|Outside Spray Only||Perimeter of house, fence lines, subfloor, garden shed, play equipment, around garden areas etc.|
|All of the above areas are treated when carrying out an inside & outside spray.|
Education, information and any concerns are fundamental and very important to our service, and as such, we will provide you:
- Technical advice from experienced and knowledgeable pest control technicians;
- Detailed information regarding the processes, procedure methods, products used and expected outcome;
- Information and our risk assessment sheets for products used, if required;
- We will leave your home as we found it – just minus the pests; and
- Maximum effectiveness on the target species with minimal disruption to your home.
Fact for General Pest Control Sprays:
- Preparation – You don’t have to do any preparation before you get a general spray done on your home. Therefore, there is no need to empty any cupboards before the pest controller arrives (only if there is a bad infestation of German Cockroaches).
- Recommendations – The chemicals used for a general pest control spray are totally safe for your family and pets. However, we do recommend that any pet food and water bowls are removed prior to treatment and cleaned after treatment. The chemicals however used may harm reptiles and fish. We recommend that reptiles be removed and that fish tanks are covered, and the aerator pumps turned off during treatment and ½ an hour after treatment.
- Moving into a New Home – If you are moving into a new home and would like to have it sprayed it is best to have it done before you move in, to ensure complete coverage of the sprayed areas, i.e. no furniture to spray around and all cleaning is done.
- Power and water are needed – If the house is vacant the power needs to be turned on, so the job can be fully completed as we treat the roof void with an electric applicator.
- Cleaning – For best results, any painting or cleaning including carpet cleaning should be done prior to the pest control being carried out.
- Spider Webs – Do not clean down spider webs, this should be done 7 – 10 days after the treatment.
- Washing down windows – Once the spray has been carried out on your home, windows can be cleaned using a newspaper or a squeegee with cleaning agents. DO NOT HOSE DOWN THE WINDOWS OR HOUSE.
- What the pest treatment covers – A general pest control treatment covers spiders, silverfish, cockroaches and coastal brown ants. It does not include termites, rodents or fleas. These pests require a separate treatment and a fee is charged accordingly.
- The residual treatment – The general spray is a residual treatment. The initial spray will kill any pests that are present. Pests that come in contact with the residue will not always die instantly. They become sick and eventually die.
- After treatment – If pests have only just come in contact with the residue they can appear quite normal. If they are in areas where they would not usually be seen, such as in the middle of the floor or wall during the day, the best thing to do is to monitor their condition. If new pests are continually being seen, then contact us to discuss any concerns and/or options.
- Continuous treatment – A general pest control treatment should be carried out every 12 months (or 6 monthly for problem areas) from the date of initial treatment, to maintain a pest-free home for you and your family.
- Reducing infestation – To reduce the likelihood of an infestation of cockroaches, ants and mice in your home, you need to ensure that any food scraps and crumbs are daily cleaned from floors, bench-tops and bins.
- Enticing Cockroaches – Leaking plumbing and appliances entice cockroaches, that carry diseases, to breed around these areas as they need moisture and creates a risk for termite infestation.
- Finding the pest problem – Each pest control technician is local and trained in the specific problems in your area, so they will be able to find the problem faster and treat it in the best, the safest and the most economical manner.
We also offer comprehensive visual termite and pest inspections and pre-purchase reports carried out by our highly qualified inspectors.
Our Pest Control technicians are highly skilled and use only the safest and most effective techniques for pest eradication, all of our chemicals are environmentally friendly and safe to both humans and pets.
Our friendly service and these effective pest control methods have enabled us to build a reputation as one of the most reputable companies in the industry. Contact us today for a quote or book your pest control spray online.